CROOK COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS Photos:
About CROOK COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS:
Crook County Fairgrounds is situated in a magnificent lake bottom shadowed by 300' outcropping of ancient lava flows. From this center you can journey out 45 minutes or more and explore many geological formations.
Crook County Fairgrounds is open year round. We have RV spaces, dry camping, and 240 horse stalls. We offer a 5,500 sq. ft. Hall for weddings, receptions, parties, banquets, business functions, auctions, and more! We are home to the Crooked River Roundup PRCA Rodeo, held in June, and Horse Races, held in July, both held in our 60,000 sq. ft. Outdoor Arena & Race Track. We also have a 32,000 sq. ft. Indoor Arena which hosts many equestrian and livestock events. Located on 57 Acres in beautiful Prineville, Oregon, we have plenty of room for fun!
The Crook County Fairgrounds is located at the south end of Prineville in Central Oregon. We have great facilities for events including a race course, camping and Wi-Fi infrastructure
Carey Foster Hall
- 5,500 Square Feet
- Seats approximately 600 people
- Complete Stainless Steel Kitchen
- (36) 6 ft. tables and 240 cloth chairs at no additional rental fee during rental period
- Heated and Air Conditioned
- Small Stage, Podium, and P.A. System available at no additional cost.
- 32,000 Square Feet Floor Space
- Permanent Seating for 1.800
- Stainless Steel Concession Stand
- Ticket Booth
- All-weather facility
- 60,000 Square Feet
- Permanent Seating for 2,874
- 624 Box Seats
- Race Track is 5/8 Mile Long and 55 feet wide
- 12 Barns
- 240 Covered Horse Stalls
- R V Facilities: 81 Full Hookups at the Crook County RV Park
- Call 1-800-609-2599 or 541-447-2599 for information.
- 50 RV Hook-ups (Water/Electric) @ Crook County Faigrounds for Living Quarters Trailers - Available during Livestock/Animal Events. Fees: $33.00/night, plus tax.
- Dry Camping is $20.00/night, plus tax.